So, you have chosen to buy a Chevrolet pre owned car? Like every other used car purchases you need to consider few things that will save you from long term fuzz. Although, buying a car from the car dealership Lebanon, Ohio would be the best option. Used car dealer checks and verifies all stuff about a car before purchasing it and provides you a certified good car in good condition. Still here are certain points to consider before you make purchase for any Chevrolet pre owned cars.
• Never go to see a car when you are short of time or the weather is rainy or messy. You might not be able to check the car to be fully confident to buy it.
• Check the Chevrolet car from all nooks and stand in front of the car along the body line. You might discover dents or scratches through the light reflected from other side. The owner will try to hide these. Check the window rubbers; if they seem over sprayed, surely the car has been brushed up.
• No matter you buying the Chevrolet car from a car dealership Lebanon, Ohio or directly from the owner. It is must to go for a verification check that states that the car is neither stolen nor bound under any finance or is not affected by any accident case.
• The other most important consideration is the paper work of the car. Check the registration document of the car and make sure that it is in the name of the seller. Check the engine and the chassis number and see it matches with the numbers in the registration document. Don’t worry! You will get this information on a small plate under the car bonnet and if you do not find it, be apprehensive. Also, do not forget to cross check the service history of the car.
• Do check the car for leakages; see underneath if you can see any water or oil strains. You must also check the floor where the car was standing before bringing to you.
• Check the signs of tracking and wheel balancing. See to it that the tyres must not be worn out or indicate any unlevelling or accident story.
• Take a test drive to check the smoothness and pick up. The time you start the car, make sure no strange and loud noises occur and do check the vibration level in the car steering. Drive the car at all gears and test the gear box.
• Check the engine for oil, when not hot. If the oil looks milky, this is a sign of head gasket and it means that water is mixing in from somewhere. On Contrary, if you feel that the oil is very new, something can be fishy. This can be an attempt to hide some problem in engine as all owners never change engine oils a day before selling it.
Following these tips might save you from making a wrong purchase that can be very taxing in long run.
Get your dream chevy at Bob Pulte, your Lebanon Chevrolet dealership. Visit http://www.bobpulte.com/ to get complete information on the latest Chevrolet new cars. We also deal in pre-owned Chevrolet car. Check out your chevy here for the most competitive prices.
With war in Syria threatening to spill over into Lebanon, this film examines the two countries’ shared history.
Find More Lebanon Articles