Aarkstore announce a new report “Gas Market Outlook in Saudi Arabia, 2010 – Fiscal Regime, Investment Environment Benchmarking, Exploration and Production, Transportation and Supply-Demand Balance to 2020″ through its vast collection of market research report.
Gas Market Outlook in Saudi Arabia, 2010 – Fiscal Regime, Investment Environment Benchmarking, Exploration and Production, Transportation and Supply-Demand Balance to 2020 report is the essential source for Saudi Arabia Gas market data. The research provides information on fiscal regulations, investment environment benchmarking, along with details of exploration and production, pipelines, gas storage and LNG assets, both operational and planned. The report also offers historical and forecast of natural gas supply and demand from 1996 to 2020. The profiles of major companies operating in the gas market in Saudi Arabia are included in the report along with analysis of latest news and deals related to the country’s gas market.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Historic and forecast data relating to natural gas production, consumption, imports and exports for the period 1996-2020
- Detailed information on key fiscal terms like rents, bonuses, royalty, cost recovery, profit oil, petroleum and corporate taxes related to the gas market in Saudi Arabia is also provided. A sample calculation detailing how fiscal terms apply to a typical asset in the regime is included
- Historical and forecast data and information for all the major gas fields, pipelines, storage facilities and LNG terminals in Saudi Arabia for the period 2000-2015
- Operator companies for major gas fields, pipelines and LNG terminals in Saudi Arabia
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs
- Business description and strategic analysis of top companies in Saudi Arabia -Saudi Aramco, Chevron Corporation, Exxon Mobil Corporation
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the countrys energy market.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Evaluate the attractiveness of the geography for gas investment in the light of government policies and the fiscal environment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
- Understand the geographys policies and fiscal terms, and their impact on contractors profits from upstream gas assets.
- Assess your competitors major natural gas assets and their performance.
- Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the gas sector of each country.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585
Aarkstore Enterprise specialize in providing online market business information on market research reports, books, magazines, conference booking at competitive prices, and strive to provide excellent and innovative service to our customers.
Find More Saudi Articles